Thursday, June 12, 2014

What kind of TV to get?




kewina


Looking for a new TV. Want to spend around $800. I want a LED with 1080p and at least 120hz. I pretty much use my TV to watch watch sports and play my PS3.
I have been looking around and it seems that most LED TVs either have that SMART TV thing or 3D capability. Are these things worth having for the things I like to do? I really dont want to pay for these extra stuff if im not going to use it.
Any suggestions?



Answer
Smart TVs mainly add apps that give you things like Netflix, Youtube, etc. You can probably get those already on your PS3. And 3D is only good if you like watching 3D movies. So you probably won't use either one!

Why does Netflix look better than my hd cable channels?




Patrick


I have an 80 in led tv and I have an hdmi cord with a hd cable box. I have the channel on a hd one and the picture is good but when I put netflix on (smart tv), the graphics are so crazy good like out of this world. Why aren't the cable channels like that?


Answer
Most cable companies overcompress their video signals so they can carry more channels in the same amount of bandwidth. Since NetFlix is only streaming a single image at a time, they don't have to do nearly as much compression.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of TV to get?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment