Sunday, July 28, 2013

Are there any 37" TV's less than 35" wide?

led tv clearance
 on ... Model - Samsung 46
led tv clearance image



chrisgenny


I can only fit a 35" wide TV in there and I do not want a 32". Any 37" LCD or LED Under $700. I've seen a 37" Vizio LED that I like but its a little over 35. Is there any way i can wall mount it at the back with a pullout arm on the mount? The entertainment center is built it and can not be removed. But i could make it wider, which would cost a lot of time and money.


Answer
This looks like the same or a similar question I answered within the past few days. At the time, I spent a lot of time looking for a 37 inch set with overall width under 35 inches, and found none.

The hazard here is that you are putting the set's physical dimension ahead of more important parameters that determine the quality of the set's performance. If you luck out and find a 37 inch TV that's 34.9 inches wide, is it really a good TV or is it a bottom-of-the-barrel bummer?

Also, jamming a set into a 35 inch wide space with no clearance on the sides is a bad idea. Those sets need air to circulate around them because they give off a lot of heat in normal operation. You especially need clearance at the top, but you don't want to close off the sides either.

You have two practical choices: a 32 inch TV or a retrofit on your shelf system.

Info about Samsung UN55D6000SF LED TV?




I kRaToS I


Hello all! So i just purchased the model TV above (Samsung UN55D6000SF). I have tried to research this model and everywhere i have seen says the model is "discontinued" and am curious if anyone has any info as to why this particular model is discontinued? Price points put this unit anywhere between 1100 and 1700 $. I purchased it on clearance (brand new still sealed in box) at my local walmart for $850. I just placed it on layaway so i havent actually brought it home/used it yet. So if anyone has any information at all regarding this product being discontinued and why please let me know, any info is greatly appreciated!


Answer
I want to help you to find the answers. But even if I had asked the Samsung customer service by live chat . They also can not provide an answer because of the limitations of the information database Samsung factory.
However, for information on using the TV you can see here:
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN46D6000-46-Inch-1080p-Black/product-reviews/B004NB13KI/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

and
http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN46D6000SFXZA

I hope this can help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any 37" TV's less than 35" wide?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment