Monday, July 29, 2013

How to connect Creative T6100 speakers to Panasonic LED TV ?

best led tv amazon
 on ... 50-Inch Class Full HD 1080p Plasma TV � LCD-LED & Plasma HDTV
best led tv amazon image



param


Hi, I have a Creative T6100 5.1 Speaker system. I want to cinnect it to my Panasonic LED TV. There is only one Digital Audio out from TV (Optical Out). However my Creative 5.1 speaker have three 3.5mm pins. When I connect any one of the pins to TV headphone slot, one pair of speakers work. It can be 2 fronts, 2 rears or the center one. Can anyone tell me, how to play all 5 speakers without using any AV receiver ? AV receivers cost more than 10 times than my Creative T6100 speakers.


Answer
The best you can get (without spending more money than your speakers are worth) is stereo (front right and left?) since surround output from the TV is digital and your speakers ... which are really computer speakers designed to connect to the three mini-stereo jacks on a computer audio card ... are analog. You can, as you have found out, use the headphone jack or buy an optical to stereo converter (Monoprice, Amazon, etc) to do much the same thing.

The device at the link is the next level up, or get a used A/V receiver with analog multichannel outputs plus RCA to ministereo converters. Finally, you can sell your 6100's and buy speakers with an optical input.

Thems the options.

Help i want to buy the new samsung led tv?

Q. So i want to buy the samsung led tv it's amazing i want the 8 series. I currently have a samsung 50 1080p dlp tv ive had it for about 2 years now.

I have the money, but do you think i should wait to see what black friday has to offer?, and would this tv be future proof for like the new gaming systems to be out soon?


Answer
they are very expensive atm, I would just wait till black friday, or wait until the price levels down.

you can see for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ZUZ10I?ie=UTF8&tag=bbalou-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001ZUZ10I




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect Creative T6100 speakers to Panasonic LED TV ?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment