Friday, August 2, 2013

Why does my new Vizio remote cycle through channels continuously?

led tv walmart
 on Westinghouse Tv 32 Led
led tv walmart image



Vizio-dizz


I just bought a new Vizio TV from Walmart. The model number is M470VSE. It's a 47in LED 1080p Smart TV. It has a double-sided remote with a full qwerty keyboard on the bottom. Brought it home and set it up. Plugged in all of my devices. Put the batteries in the remote. Turned it on. And everything went fine up to that point. Until I hit Channel Up. And it cycled through every single channel it could find continuously, until it reached the highest channel, then started at the lowest channel and went up the list again. It did this cycle about 3 times before finally stopping on a random channel it chose. It has done this now on every single button that offers a directional input. Volume up goes to eardrum-blasting without skipping a beat. Volume down goes to mute and doesn't stop. Try to type in an individual channel, say 87, and it just sticks with 8888-888. 45? how about 4444-444. Go to a menu, and press up, and it cycles through it all.

I've replaced the batteries. Turned the TV on and off. And nothing is working. What is going on and what can I do? Please help!



Answer
Take it back to Walmart and change preferably for something mush better than a Vizio. Try LG or Samsung.

What size tv should I get for my bedroom?




MeSosa


I'm planning on buying a plasma or lcd soon, but I don't know what size I should get. My room is small, and I sit about 8 or 9 feet from the tv. What size tv do you think would be right for my room?


Thanks for any help :)



Answer
32", 26" and/or 19". i sit from 8 to 10 feet from my 26" led TV and still see perfect. i would recommend 19" or 26" tv. any thing higher be a pain in the @$$ to adjust if u have a little space. and over all i recommend u getting a 26" or a 19" tv or any size between i would recommend. higher then 32" WILL take up a lot of space. but go for the 26". highly recommended. the best place to get a 26" is walmart.com, bestbuy.com and amazon.com. here is a tv i would recommend




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my new Vizio remote cycle through channels continuously?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment