Thursday, August 1, 2013

How do I hook up my xbox component cables to my LED TV?

led tv deals
 on Search Engine Journal
led tv deals image



Man Person


I am trying to hook up my xbox component cables(blue,green,red) to my Toshiba LED TV 42SL417U. The input areas are much different than TVs I have dealt with before. Anybody know how so I can use my HD cables?


Answer
If its not in the back it does not have it. Look for hidden place for it but if there is none they dont have it. Just go for HDMI cable.

When is the best time of year to buy expensive electronics?




MedeivelRe


I want to buy a new LED tv soon, one that's at least 42 inches, but I also
want the best possible deal on it. I haven't been paying attention to price
fluctuations, so I'm wondering- when is the best time to get the best sale
price? Around Xmas, right after xmas, or would they be cheaper at a totally different
time of year?



Answer
Defiuniely not before christmas when the prices are the highest.
In the new year and if there is a new model just out and you are happy with the tried and tested rather than the newest thing. check out the which reports. or try richer sounds in january. their 5 year warranties are the best. 10% of cost prIce, which is good, but if you dont claim you get the money back at the end.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I hook up my xbox component cables to my LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment