Thursday, August 1, 2013

Would a 720p LED TV have a better picture than a 1080p LCD TV?

led tv 26 inch
 on ... in India - Sony Bravia 26
led tv 26 inch image



y2kbug77


I'm looking to get a TV for college and I'm going for either a 26 or 32 inch. I know there are alot of new technologies in LED TVs and I was wondering if these technologies would give the LED an advantage over an LCD TV that is 1080p compared to the LEDs lower resolution of 720p.


Answer
any tv smaller than 42" you can't tell the difference between 720 and 1080. So get the LED because of the better technology behind it. (Low energy, deeper blacks, higher visual quality)

How susceptible are LED TVs to burn in?




Francois


Alot of people have different opinions about the subject on the internet. I heard for LEDs sometimes an image might be temporarily burned in, dissapearing after a set amount of time like 2 hours. But what about LED TVs? I have an HDTV, its a Samsung B300 series 26 inch


Answer
get your facts straight , LED or LCD ?

modern LCD tv don't get burned in. LED tv refer to the type of lights inside the LCD panel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would a 720p LED TV have a better picture than a 1080p LCD TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment