Friday, July 5, 2013

does using TV as PC monitor will cause eye problem?

led tv for pc monitor
 on Tv led coby 15 hdmi pc monitor dtv atsc alta segunda mano
led tv for pc monitor image



TH Limon


Recently I bought a desktop PC. I am using my 42" LG Led TV as my PC monitor. I sit 2 feet away from my TV. Will it cause eye problem?


Answer
minimum distance that should be maintained between the user nd the moniter is 30cm.
u said ure maintaining 2 feet...it might not effect with the pc..
but incase of tv...it surely effects your eye sight..
for 42 inch tv you should atleast maintain 6 feet.

plz buddy take care of your eyes,they are only beautiful one through which you can observe this beautiful world and as well as this beautiful answer :p

Can I use my sceptre E243BV as a monitor?




jacob


I have a sceptre E243BV 24" led tv and I was wondering if it would be good to use as a pc monitor. I'm going to be mostly gaming and browsing on this pc. It has 60 Hz. So would it be good to use? Thanks!


Answer
It will work. It has a good screen resolution. I prefer 2ms response time and 120Hz refresh rate for smooth flow, and a higher contrast ratio than 1000:1 (I looked up the model)
It will work for what it is as long as you are happy enough with the flow on the screen and picture vividness.

I actually went the other way, using a 2ms high contract ratio computer monitor for a TV, because a tuner is pretty useless since it is only for the free broadcasts. Once with a cable box and DVD/Bluray, TV and monitor are the same thing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does using TV as PC monitor will cause eye problem?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment