Friday, July 5, 2013

how can i play my HD movies on a LED TV without losing its screen resolution quality.?

led tv resolution
 on Bee-Keeper's Magazine: A Monthly Journal Devoted Exclusively to Bee ...
led tv resolution image



cholo


When i play my movies on a LED TV, its a little bit blurry (my movies are in ".mkv" file extension and they are blu-ray ripped)
i played my .mkv files on my laptop and it works pretty well. The video and audio quality are good but when i try to play it on a LED TV, the video quality is not that good.



Answer
You can check whether your downloaded MKV video is in 1080p Full-HD resolution. BDlot Video Converter can help you check it out. While the video quality largely depends on the source video resolution.

How do I get full resolution on my LED tv from my PS3 via HDMI?




-IndrA-


I hooked up my PS3 via HDMI 1.3 to my 46" Samsung LED tv UN46B6000. But it won't display its full resolution of 1920x1080 and only displays 720x560. I've scrolled the settings both on my PS3 and LED tv, but cannot find anything. Help!!!!


Answer
It's not a problem with the PS3 or the TV, it's the game. Not all games support full 1080p.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i play my HD movies on a LED TV without losing its screen resolution quality.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment