Saturday, July 6, 2013

What is the best brand of televisions to buy?

led tv 50 inch reviews
 on Sony BRAVIA KDL46HX750 46-Inch 240 Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV Black
led tv 50 inch reviews image



Virgo Girl


Can you tell me which is the best? I actually need to know in order which is the best.......Samsung, Vizio, Toshiba, Sony, and Philips
I just need to be aware of my options when I make my purchase. Can you please list them as 1 being the best.....
1
2
3
4
5



Answer
The fact is, no one brand can claim to have the best sets in every classification, nor the worst. Any individual model from any manufacturer can be a superior set, and any single sample of any model can be a fine TV, even if that model gets poor reviews.

Your best bet is to review "top ten" lists and similar evaluations that are done by professional labs like Consumer Reports. If you do, you'll find that one manufacturer has the best 50 inch plasma set, another one has the best 50 inch LCD-LED set, and still another one has best 42 inch set, and so on.

I can strongly recommend the March 2011 issue of Consumer Reports for one of the best listings of TVs in all categories that you'll find anywhere, plus basic info on everything related to modern digital television.

Which HDTV would I be better off getting?




steve b


I plan on getting a new HDTV soon, I'm stuck between getting a 50 inch sanyo LCD 1080p 60hz or a 50 inch toshiba LED 1080p 60hz , both are 548 dollars. Im all about picture quality. Which one do you all recommend I get?


Answer
I highly recommend you go on line to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs, along with the pro and con of each technology. You will notice that Panasonic has more Plasma tv being recommended than any type of tv from other manufacturer. You are not going to see any tv being recommend made by Sanyo or Toshiba. The 60HZ LCD or LED tv will have blur motion problem when watching fast action sports or playing video games. Those bargain price tv also have a slower response time, which will have lag between audio and video. If you read yahoo questions all the time, you will notice that 95% of tv problems comes from LCD/LED and 95% of those are the bargain price tv. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand of televisions to buy?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment