Saturday, July 6, 2013

How does the color black make LED TVs better?

led tv 39
 on SAMSUNG UE39EH5003 LED-TV 98 cm (39 Zoll), 1920 x 1080, analog, DVB-T ...
led tv 39 image



Sean


Everyone makes a big deal about the black levels in LED TV's, but how does it make the picture any better?


Answer
On regular fluorescent backlit LCD TVs more light leaks through the liquid crystal pixels for the parts that are supposed to be "black" so it may look like a washed out gray instead of black. LED TVs are not as bad, but plasma and CRT are the only ones that can do real black. As an extreme example, turn the Brightness (not the Contrast) all the way up on your TV or computer monitor.... the picture won't look as good, now will it?

Why does my led tv buzz when I dim the lights in my room?




Ryan


I've read other people have had the same problem with led tv's, but usually their problem is corrected when they turn the backlight on their tv all the way up. My tv still buzzes at any backlight setting. I live in a somewhat new house, I wouldn't think that's its a problem with the wiring. When my room lights are turned all the way up their is a faint buzz, but when I dim my lights in my room the buzz gets much louder and I can hear it over the tv at times during quiet scenes. Would a power conditioner help me? or should I consider a replacement tv? Thanks in advance for any help.


Answer
Wow....I use a dimmer and my LED is unaffected. I would change the coaxial cable between the wall and the Cable box (or TV receiver) and/or the coaxial cable (if you're using one) between cable box and TV. I'm suspecting a loose ground shield may cause this type of problem. The dimmer switch itself is probably radiating some noise that's being picked up by the TV. I'm thinking that replacing the TV may not eliminate the problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does the color black make LED TVs better?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment