Friday, July 26, 2013

What 50" plasma TV is best for watching sports?

best led tv to watch sports
 on ... Conn. customers | Good 3D TV - Latest News on 3D Television and Gaming
best led tv to watch sports image



Daniel G


I am looking for a 50" plasma TV which will mainly be used for watching sports. My research has led me to believe plasma will be better than LCD for sports. Looking at ratings and the actual TVs I have narrowed my choices down to the Panasonic TH-50PZ800U and the Samsung PN50A550. Any recommendations out of these or other models?


Answer
I don't understand what research leads people to the Samsung PN50A550. Have you seen this TV? I have and it is ghastly! It is the worse plasma TV on the market in terms of picture quality. The PN50A650 from Samsung is superior to the A550 if you want a Samsung. The A550 has no brightness, no contrast and very little color saturation. If this was the best offering in plasma, I could never advise a customer to buy plasma. But fortunately this is not true.

The Panasonic is the best of the best. CNET has listed the TH-50PZ800U as the best new TV of 2008. Better than the Pioneer plasma TVs. Better than the Samsung DLPs. Better than the best LCD TV from Samsung. If you are looking for an compromised picture quality from the most reliable TV manufacturer with the best customer service, then hands down Panasonic is the winner.

What settings on my Toshiba 50" LED tv can I adjust to improve the slight motion blur that I notice.?




paul r


i notice that my Toshiba 50" LED tv has subtle motion blur while watching fast moving sports action. The picture is excellent, i just notice that the fast motion of a football / basketball player running isnt as smooth as the action was on my 6 year old Samsung DLP tv. i thought that the factory settings on the tv gave it a less then great picture so i played around and adjusted a lot of the picture settings and i was wondering if there is a setting that would make the sports action smoother. i would really appreciate anyones input on this. i also would love to see what settings anyone has on their tv to see if i can improve the picture quality even more on my LED tv. thank you in advance


Answer
not much you can do to change this problem except grin and bear it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What 50" plasma TV is best for watching sports?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment