Thursday, July 25, 2013

What is the best brand for 3D LED TVs ?

best led tv brand review
 on Illustrations of British History, Biography, and Manners in the Reigns ...
best led tv brand review image



Anthony


I'm planning on getting a 3D TV this weekend, i want to get a LED because i don't want to get a 3D Plasma and have to buy those very expensive glasses.
I used to think LG was the best brand for 3D LED TVs but i keep reading all these bad reviews about their TVs, i don't know maybe all TVs are going to have some complaints from certain people but i just wanted to know what are the best brands for 3D LED TVs, ill really appreciate the help. Thank you.



Answer
Samsung.The samsung d8000 is the best led 2011 and so far the new e series samsung are awesome,I would get the samsung d8000,but hurry they are running out to make room for new E series.I have the d8000 among others it's awesome and almost half what I paid 7 months ago.PS, consumer and video review just rated the samsung 8000 the best all around tv of 2011,it's also in pc world april.The glasses free 3D is still a couple years away from perfected for large screens.

Can I downgrade from a 32 inch tv to a 24 inch?




Christwarr


My 32 inch LCD Emerson hdtv broke, will it be that much of a downgrade to go to a 24 inch LED Vizio TV. Basically I am looking at either a 24 inch vizio or a 32 inch LED element tv. I have never heard of element and saw mixed reviews, but it is made in America, which I like. Will an Element 32 inch led tv last, or will it break in two years like my Emerson did?


Answer
You're going down 12 inches so you will notice the difference. It has been my experience that you get what you pay for so if you buy an off brand TV be prepared for it to go out in a year. Basically they take advantage of the poor by making them pay more. Save an extra hundred and buy a 32 or 40" name brand HD tv. I bought mine from Walmart and saved about 150 dollars in black friday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand for 3D LED TVs ?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment