Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Should I switch from HTC Thunderbolt to Iphone 4s?

best led tv value 2012
 on Best Gaming TV's 2012-2013 - Plasma, LCD, LED for Xbox 360, PS3, | HD ...
best led tv value 2012 image



Karl


I'm debating whether I should pony up and buy a 4s on verizon even though I'm not eligible for a discount until Nov. 2012 and would have to pay full price. The issue is I have an HTC Thunderbolt and the battery is so horrible (even with everything including 4G turned off and my display turned all the way down) that it hardly lasts me through my work day without going dead. I'm tired of this and obviously there isn't much that Verizon is willing to do for me so I figured maybe I should just buy a 4s now and then flip it on ebay when the 5 comes out which I should be able to get discounted since my contract is up in Nov. What do you think? iphone's always have great resale value which works in my favor IMO.


Answer
A-Get Samsung Galaxy S II:
Features of the Samsung Galaxy S2 include:
8 megapixel camera with LED flash, autofocus, face detection, smile shot and 4x digital zoom
Full HD video recording (Up to 1080p)
Display: Super AMOLED Plus, 16 million colours, 480 x 800 pixels (4.3 inches) capacitive touchscreen with auto-rotate
music player
Stereo FM radio with RDS
MP3 & WAV ringtones
Integrated handsfree speaker
AGPS with geo-tagging and Google Maps
Messaging: SMS, MMS, instant messaging, email
Personal organiser functions
Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Memory: 16GB plus 4GB MicroSD memory card (up to 32GB)
Connectivity: Dual channel Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, DLNA, TV-Out, NFC
Internet: Layar Reality Browser, Chrome-Lite web browser with Flash support, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSPA (21 Mbps download)
Quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900), dual band 3G (900/2100)
Size: 125 x 66 x 8.5 mm
Weight: 116g
Battery: 1650mAh battery




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I switch from HTC Thunderbolt to Iphone 4s?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment