Sunday, August 18, 2013

What HD TV Can I Get For These Requirements?

best 1080p led tv
 on ... 40 Class 60Hz LED High-Definition TV � led tv 1080p 120hz
best 1080p led tv image



Connor Cla


I am looking for an HD 1080p LED TV 120HZ 40'' or bigger. My spending limit is $800 (Yes I know, for these specs its almost impossible) But are there any sales or black friday sails you know of that fits the price for these specs?


Answer
I got a brand new 46" Sony Bravia 1080p LED TV at 120 Hz refresh rate for $805 shipping included off of Amazon about two months ago. Look that up and check out the "used" prices. There is an outlet store that is affiliated with Amazon that sells B-stock items, items with damaged original cartons, etc. (B-stock is refurbished, scratch and dent, factory returns, etc). The TV I got was in a plain cardboard carton instead of the Sony box. But, it was perfect and everything was there.

What details are important to know about a TV before buying?




Oh Em Gee!


I am looking for a Sharp 1080p LED TV. What other details should I look for to help me decide?


Answer
The HZ of the TV should at least be 120, make sure the contrast is good so from the darkest black to the lightest white, Is it a smart TV does it have 3D, Is it the right size TV, How are the blacks ecspecially if its an LCD, How long will it last, will you buy a stand or wall mount, Is it nice looking, how are the colors, how many hdmi inputs are their,MAKE SURE TO FIND PLENTY OF REVIEWS AND SEARCH THE TV MODEL ON CNET.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What HD TV Can I Get For These Requirements?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment