Saturday, August 24, 2013

Led tvs are they worth the high price?

best led tv for kids
 on Table of Contents IslamicSupremacism.org - A Short Course Previous ...
best led tv for kids image



bobby


I kind of want to get an Led tv but the cheapest one is like $1300. I definatly want a samsung though, that is my brand of tvs. I was just wondering if the Led tv lives up to all the hype and is actually worth the high price you pay for them???
I mostly game on my tv is it a good gaming tv?



Answer
There is no one here who can answer any question on "worth". Sure, I LED TV offers some significant performance improvements, but "worth" is only something which you can evaluate. And if you are really a drunk college kid whose life revolves around gaming, you have larger problems other than an LED TV in my opinion.

How should I arrange home theater system around fireplace?




Guo C


I would like to buy a 5.1 home theater system and a LED TV. My desired place to watch it is in family room with a fireplace. I know I could hang the TV above fireplace but not sure about the home theater (Blue ray DVD player, receiver and speakers). I would also like the wires be concealed.

Thanks.



Answer
Use a private company, thasts what I did in my house for ALL my televisions / my home theater. Not sure where you live but the company i used was dhdpros.com | Private companies will never rip you off and generally use the greatest technology. (my house uses a program called "Control 4" i can turn off my kids' bedroom lights / TVs from the basement.)


And also, the fire won't affect it. If you want a picture of my hearth room ill send you one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Led tvs are they worth the high price?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment