Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Which HDTV do you recommend with these preferences? please help!?

best led tv 40 inch 2012
 on 12 Inch Flat Screen Tv | Consumer Product Review
best led tv 40 inch 2012 image



Tyler


My dad is thinking of buying an HDTV in February 2012 since he's getting his taxes. This will be our first HDTV and I would like to choose wisely. My dad is letting me pick the TV since I am the one wanting it. My preferences are that it has GREAT PICTURE, great sound, and pandora radio. I saw Sony HDTV's and they seemed great but I would like to know if there are better ones than sony. The budget is about 1,000 for the tv since we also want to buy some speakers( a speaker suggestion would also be apprecisted) and other accesories. Please tell me your suggestions and thanks a lot for your help! :D Thanks again :D


Answer
Sony's are very good - but tend to be expensive.

First - forget about "great sound" and "Pandora radio". To make the televisions flat and small border - the speakers have been sacrificed. If you want good sound - you need an external sound system.

Second - you cannot just buy 'speakers'. Speakers are MOTORS - they consume power. This is the job of an Amp. Televisions are not built with amps or enough power to drive outboard speakers.

What you need besides the TV - is a 5.1 surround sound system.

Here is my suggestion (using Amazon prices)

Samsung UN40D6000 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV - $643
Onkyo HT-S5400 7.1-Channel Home Theater System - $360

This is a bit over a grand but gives you the basis for a good HT system. Add a BluRay player with Pandora or a Media Server box like the Western Digital TV Live box for $99 (Netflix, Shoutcast, HuluPlus, etc.) and you have a good system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which HDTV do you recommend with these preferences? please help!?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment