Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Is there a way to plug a gaming PC into a regular TV instead of a monitor?

best led tv for pc gaming
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best led tv for pc gaming image



Bane


If not, I would have no place to put one and would end up getting a gaming laptop.


Answer
If your tv has a hdmi, d-sub/vga, dvi, or s-video connector then yes. It would be better to buy a monitor though because monitors have a higher pixel density than tvs, can display images in higher quality, and some say its even better on your eyes. You could find them pretty cheap. I got a 21.5in lcd monitor with led backlight and it can also display true 1080p in 1920x1080 resolution all for about $100 on newegg.

What is the best monitor for a gaming computer?




James


I just built my own gaming computer, and I was wondering what is the best monitor for it. My computer has a good graphics card so I want a monitor that is 1080p. At the moment I am using a 1080p tv, until I can find a good enough monitor. If possible I would also like it to be around $100. Please also provide a link to where I can get it. Thanks!


Answer
Haha same here! here's a good 1080p LED (not LCD better!) Monitor with free shipping from www.newegg.com which is where all the custom built PC enthusiast get there extra parts from...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009316

^^Lol the guy above me posted it at the same time I did lol. It's whatever. I posted it the same time but I left my slow comp on and it connected it later than his. This wasn't a re-post.

Here's another one that is the closest to $100 as possible, the shipping says "$8.50" but you can sign up for a free thing and get 2 day rush shipping absolutely free.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236203




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to plug a gaming PC into a regular TV instead of a monitor?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment