Friday, August 23, 2013

green lines flickering on desktop?

led tv flickering problem
 on NB: Please note that the actual product might slightly differ from the
led tv flickering problem image



Mike


Okay i have tried refreshing my desktop, i have tried changing the resolution. Prior to about 10 minutes ago i was running my pc through my tv, but tonight i rearranged my room and decided to hook it back up to my 23" samsung 1080p 240hrtz led gaming monitor. It was previously hooked up to a 42" samsung led tv. These lines only seem to show up on my desktop, meaning that it doesnt overlay over programs, so i dont think its a hardware problem. So any ideas on how to fix this, its not extremely annoying, but id prefer to fix it if i could.


Answer
I suspect something is failing in your video system, either your monitor or your video card. The reason you don't see it over the images generated by other software is that it is sensitive to a color or pattern used in the desktop but not used in images from other software.

I would like you to run a test.

Take a screen shot of your desk top. When you look at the picture of the desktop, does the same thing happen to the picture that appears on the desktop?

Samsung LED TV problems?




Trekker34


My Samsung LED tv is having some problems.

The screen will start to flicker, change colors, and eventually turn off when the tv has been on for a long time. However, today, it was only after about 3 hours of use. I also think that perhaps my PS3 is the culprit. How though? It seems to happen after my PS3 is on. I called Samsung about it and they're going to schedule a tech to come a look at it but am not sure if they'll be able to do anything.

They told me that only if they cannot repair the set...only then they'll try and replace it. I really don't want them to have to take the tv away to their shop but I have no idea what they're going to do. It's so incredibly frustrating.

Does anyone have any insight on what the technicians will do or how they'll try and repair it? Will they need to take the set away and if so, for how long?

Thanks for any help.



Answer
You need to ask those questions to the Customer Representative that you set up the appointment with or the repair person coming to your residence.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: green lines flickering on desktop?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment