Sunday, May 11, 2014

Some great LCD/LED TVs which are great for playing games on PS3?




Jake


I have been thinking to get a new LED or LCD TV(depending on my budget) which is great for playing games on PS3. I cannot actually decide which one should I go for. I need a 32inch LED or LCD TV which is not much pricey or expensive. Brands that I would like are Sony,Samsung and LG. Please suggest me some of the best.
Thanks.



Answer
Sony BRAVIA TVs are great for gaming

lcd vs led tv for ps3 gaming and bluray?




Alfie


simply put which is better?
All the tv's I've been looking at are 32" - 37" all 1080p some led some lcd. All I can see thus far is that Led costs more. What's the real difference?



Answer
led is slightly better if it has the same specs otherwise ( i.e. same htz , same contrast ratio etc. ) but neither is as good as plasma plasma is the best for gaming and movies since it is a lot faster refresh rate and higher dynaic contrast ratio
led costs more because it's a newer tech , basically improved lcd




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Some great LCD/LED TVs which are great for playing games on PS3?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment