Friday, May 16, 2014

what does 120hz razor led mean?




licious


I am trying to decide which tv to purchase. Vizio Razor LED Smart TV or Samsung LED Smart TV. The issue is I don't know what razor led mean for the Vizio. I know 120hz CMR mean that in reality it is only 60hz for the Samsung. I would normally go for the Samsung TV because brand has been around for a very long time and it's good reputation with electronic but not really familiar with Vizio which is being considered due to many friends who have bought the TV and is happy with their purchase.

Confused 8{



Answer
That is the refresh rate for the picture. Such as a soccer game and all the action of the ball moving. A 120hz is much better than a 60hz and a 240hz is better than a 120hz. The better the refresh rate, the better the picture, but you will pay more for the higher refresh rate. 60hz is a bare bones tv and not very good with fast action scenes.. As far as comparing a Vizio to a Samsung, Vizio is made in California and Samsung is made in South Korea. Vizio cost less. It really doesn't matter which one is better. Both are excellent brands. If cost is the main deciding factor, go with the Vizio.

Which Samsung TV should i get!?




Amore


don't mind price so much, just not crazy expensive! i don't know if i should get a LED or Plasma??? and also it has to be at least 46 inch for my living room size???


Answer
Samsung UN46EH6000 46-Inch 1080p 240 CMR LED HDTV e picture is nice and sharp. Out of the box, it was set to "dynamic" color mode which I found so bright it washed out the picture. I set it to "standard" color mode, and it fits my environment just fine. If I upgrade from my yellow light bulbs to white, I may change my color settings. I haven't tried the "game" color mode yet; though, "standard" seems to work fine for the range of games I've tried on Steam, Origin, and my consoles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what does 120hz razor led mean?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment