Friday, May 16, 2014

What's the best 55" LCD TV for under $1500? Any recommendations would be appreciated.?




Maximumdvd


I need to get a larger screen for the family room, so I'm in the market for a 55" to 60" TV. I am primarily interested in image Quality and internet connectivity. I am considering LCD TVs because as bright as Plasmas are, I can't stand being able to actually see the pixels when I look at the TV.

From my experience, plasmas seem to look better the farther away you are from it. I haven't shopped for a TV in a couple of years so perhaps the technology has improved. So I am interested on recommendations for a flat panel TV in the 55" to 60" range with internet connectivity (netflix viewing). 3D is ok, but not necessary, as I'm not a fan of the headaches they produce over long periods of watching. Any help withe make and models would be appreciated so I can narrow my search.



Answer
Samsung is the number one consumer electronic now. And they have great quality. But the best quality picture now is LED not LCD, it is even brighter, clearer, and can handle faster action with no blur. It does cost more but it is the best. But brand wise I would go Samsung.

best gaming tv with little to no lag?




jackdaniel


Looking to get a new led lcd tv around 52" 1080p 240hz im not interested in 3d at all. Just looking for the best one with the least lag also dont want to push the budget over 1500.00 usd thanks everyone. main game played cw3 for ps3. And allot of first person shooters.
Yes the tv itself will lag do some research, running with hdmi cable already.....



Answer
I was under the impression that to reduce lag in games you needed to deactivate all video processing enhancements including 240Hz. One of the recommendations I read was using the VGA input instead since there is usually less processing done on the VGA input.

http://bestgamingtv.com/gaming-lag/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best 55" LCD TV for under $1500? Any recommendations would be appreciated.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment