Monday, July 15, 2013

how can i take led tv to india from usa?

best led tv 60
 on best smart tv advances the art of entertainment for the ultimate tv ...
best led tv 60 image
Q. I bought 55 inches LED TV recently. I would like to take it to India with me(planning to travel to india). Please suggest me the best way to carry it. Is it better to ship or will airlines allow me to carry this tv with me instead of one bag? How much does they charge in airlines and how much does they take if I ship? Answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
A bigger problem is the incompatibility of your set with the TV broadcast system in India. India uses the PAL system. North America uses the ATSC/NTSC system. Your TV won't receive local channels in India.

Also, the voltage mains there are 240v/50 hz. Your TV *might* be optionable for that voltage and line frequency--check your owner's guide. But as equipped for the U.S. market, it's set up for 110v/60 hz.

You might be better off returning your set for a refund if possible, and buying one locally in India. That also saves you the hassle and cost of transport, customs, etc.

How high should i hang my led tv?







It's a 60" led tv
i have 8ft ceilings
I am sitting approx 10ft away from the tv
How high should i hang in?



Answer
Whatever looks good to you. We're not the ones that will be in your house looking at it. I personally have a 61" sitting on a stand and an lcd hanging about 8" down from an 8' ceiling. And I'm satisfied with both, and that's all that matters since it's my house.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i take led tv to india from usa?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment