Sunday, July 14, 2013

Wall mount for a 24" LED TV are 2x2 studs sufficient? How else would i go about mounting it?

best led tv wall mount
 on Samsung Ua40es6800 40
best led tv wall mount image



Kaitlin Ki


i have a 24" led tv about 20-25lbs. I want to hang it to my wall using a mount i bought. But the lags are very large, and my dads afraid they will crack the 2x2 studs. I have drywall on the walls already and my walls are extremely thin. The lags take up at least 3/4 of the wall.

Could i maybe screw plywood onto the wall, then screw the mount onto that? Or would that not be good enough to hold my tv? Is there a way to mount it without hitting the studs?



Answer
Mount it on the studs,pre -drill the holes for the lag screws slightly smaller than the screws themselves and they won't split the studs.

How to mount a LCD tv without drilling a hole in wall?




rekz


I wanted to hang my 46" LED tv in my apartment wall, my only consideration is that I would be charged later on for the hole that I drilled when I move out. Any other idea/suggestion to do this? Is there a LED tv mount that would minimize the damage?


Answer
you just coiuld get a entertainment center that holds it
other wise any kind of brace would put holes in the wal




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wall mount for a 24" LED TV are 2x2 studs sufficient? How else would i go about mounting it?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment