Friday, July 19, 2013

Is there any LED display distributor in Malaysia?

best led tv malaysia
 on 3D - TV and Tablet PC Surge in middle-income population Thailand and
best led tv malaysia image



��־�


I would like to know info about some LED screen project company in Malaysia.


Answer
LED screen display is only manufactures by Samsung / Sharp / Panasonic at this moment , mainly is for there own TV use. and all are big screen 42 inc above . Malaysia do have few distributor for LCD Display panel. Business only to manufactures. LCD-LED panel will not supply in small quantity. is Advance big quantity order direct to Samsung.Sharp.Panasonic. Panasonic and Toshiba JV LCD display Panel in Singapore. the only LCD display manufacture in South East Asia. but do not made LED Display yet,

I bought a 37 inch LCD Fully HD TV from Malaysia & am leaving for New Delhi tomorrow! Any Custom duty in Delhi?




Shavez


I bought a 37 inch LCD Fully HD TV from Malaysia & am leaving for New Delhi tomorrow! Would there be any Custom duty on arrival at Delhi airport? Also my whole family is travelling- My wife & 2 kids too which give us a good baggage allowance to carry the TV still! However my concern is the Duty & Customs on arrival! Please do give your insights!


Answer
Check the Custom regulation in your country. Usually, a personal belonging like T.V you don't have to pay a tax. Again Im not so sure if this apply in your country. I brought a 40 inch 3D LED from the U.S for my brother last year in the Philippines on my last visit last year, no tax required. Just dont forget to clip a $5.00 on your passport.....you know what I mean. Darnnnnnnnnnn those Custom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any LED display distributor in Malaysia?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment