Sunday, July 14, 2013

How do you fix the picture on a 47" LG LED LCD TV?

led tv not clear
 on Products - Home TV and Appliance
led tv not clear image



A I


I recently purchased a 47" LG LED LCD TV. I have changed the picture several times and it still doesn't look like the original TV we viewed at the store we purchased it from. It is not as clear. Does anybody out there have any suggestions on how to fix the picture on the TV? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
How do I feed it an HD Signal?



Answer
press menu , press down to picture, then try picture wizard

or
try picture mode and expert. I not sure if you have to set up the expert yourself because i have 2 expert and i have a vague recollection of setting it up

How long does it take to update a philips tv?




Emily


just bought a 42plf6057h/12 seriess 6000 hd 3d led smart tv and its doing an update .... its been 30 min now and it wont turn on is this normal?


Answer
I think you start your TV normally. When you start you should keep distance from TV. Because from the near distance you can't see clear 3D TV. If you update your TV you can change your TV or update TV parts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you fix the picture on a 47" LG LED LCD TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment