Wednesday, December 4, 2013

How high should i hang my led tv?

led tv 60 inch
 on LG 32LS3400: 32 inch Class 720p LED TV (31.5 inch diagonal) | LG USA
led tv 60 inch image






It's a 60" led tv
i have 8ft ceilings
I am sitting approx 10ft away from the tv
How high should i hang in?



Answer
60" is a big tv.. cool :)

I think the best position is 4-5 feet from ground, so it will be nice looking..

You're not put this TV on your bedroom right? 60" TV is too big for bedroom, if you want to have TV for your bedroom, you can buy a 24"-30" LED TV.. I recommend Viore LED24VF60 24-Inch LED http://www.beegadget.com/tv-and-video/viore-led24vf60-24-inch-led-1080p-hdtv-black because it cheap and have good picture

how much will it cost to repair a cracked screen on an Elite tv?




Emerald Br


my 60 inch Elite Tv has a 3 1/2inch crack at the top of the screen i want to know how much it cost to repair it. Or, should i just but another one?


Answer
If it's an LCD / LED / plasma set, recycle it and get a new one. The cost of repair will approach, if not surpass the cost of a new TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How high should i hang my led tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment