Saturday, December 7, 2013

What is the best LED 1080p TV for gaming?

led tv refresh rate
 on Samsung 40
led tv refresh rate image



xN7 SNiiPe


I am looking for a LED TV of at least 47" that is 1080p for less than $1500. It must be at least 120hz refresh rate and does NOT need to have 3d...3d would be a plus though. What is the best TV that you know of with the shortest lag?


Answer
Either Sony or Sharp have the lowest input lag. LG and Samsung and pretty poor for gaming even on game mode.

How do i make my Samsung LED TV look like a soap opera?




Damar


I have a Samsung LED TV. I've heard of this thing called the "soap opera" effect and I'm curious to see what that looks like. I've heard people say when they first bought a Samsung TV that everything looked like a soap opera and I'm just curious to see how that works.

TV Specs:
Samsung LED
120 Hz (or 120 refresh rate)

So anyone know what settings I can change to see what this "soap opera" effect looks like?



Answer
Go into your Picture Settings menu and find the setting for 'Auto Motion Plus" and turn it on and all the way up.

This is the setting that smooths out the picture and creates the SOE.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best LED 1080p TV for gaming?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment