Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TVs vs. TV Projectors?

led tv vs projector
 on Laser-TV Products Prototypes of Laser-Television | 3D-OLED-TV Display ...
led tv vs projector image



Layla S


I'm curious to which one would you prefer? & if I was to pick the projector instead of a regular tv where do you purchase it? What brand is the best? & does the size matter? Also can you hook up DVD players/BluRay players & stuff into it? Help me out! I'm kind of clueless


Answer
- I don't like low end LCD/LED tvs or Projectors.
- I prefer low end Plasma tv the best over those.

- I still don't like high end LCD tvs or Projectors.
- I prefer high end LED or Plasma tvs the best over those.

- OLED is the new type of tv that has came out, but I prefer to have no input on those for right now.
- 4k by 2k (4096x2160) or 3k by 2k (3840x2160) resolutions are maybe going to be the new standard in the future along with OLED tv (larger screens too) if it's a success.

- Projectors have no audio capabilities. Even if you got a regular tv, you still would want a receiver and passive speakers for audio.
- It would not make too much sense if you could not hook up DVD or Blu-ray players or other devices up to it, but of course it depends what video inputs the projector has and what video outputs your devices have.

= I prefer Panasonic Plasma or Samsung LED.
= You can see a huge picture quality difference between Blu-ray movies (1080p) vs DVD movies (480p or 576p) even on a small screen.
= You may not see the difference between 1080p vs 720p on a small screen, = so I recommend you get at least 40+ inch size tv anyways.

3D PLASMA / LED vs 3D PROJECTOR ?




DazKyL


Which gives the better 3d effect and depth ?

a plasma (for example the panasonic vt30) or a 3d projector ?



Answer
A "passive" 3D LED TV will give you the brightest picture and cost the least in energy & maintenance. It will cost a little more upfront than a plasma but glasses are usually included, cheap, light and universal. Professional home theater reviewers prefer passive 3D images and they are not prone to flickering and less prone to causing headaches and nausea. As for the 3D depth, that varies by manufacturer. LG, even though not my favorite brand, gets good reviews for 3D depth.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: TVs vs. TV Projectors?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment