Friday, December 6, 2013

What kind of TV should I get for my living room?

best led tv for under 1000
 on Panasonic TC-L26X1 VIERA LCD TV at LCD TV Buying Guide
best led tv for under 1000 image



freezing c


How big and what brand?


Answer
I got a 65" vizio at Costco 1080 LED smart tv. I know they have a 60" for under $1000 with a five year warranty for about $60 with the same features. Can't beat that in my opinion.

What is the best 40 inch tv i can get?




Shane Kent


i don't want 3d, i just want amazing quality and under $1000. also it will be used mostly for an xbox 360.


Answer
does it have to be 40"due to you can get a 42" panasonic plasma tv and they are better for gaming than lcd/led tv's due to plasma tv's do NOT motion blur when playing fast action based games compared to led/lcd tv's




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of TV should I get for my living room?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment