Saturday, December 7, 2013

How do I connect my tv to my wireless router without a WPS button?

best led tv smart
 on ... 50
best led tv smart image



Cameron


I bought a new Sony Bravia 46" smart LED tv and when I try to connect to the wi-fi it says "Please press the WPS button on your wireless router" it is a d-link g604t and on the website it says it doesn't have one.


Answer
not positive if this will work but it should... turn off your router wifi security and connect your tv and then turn back on wifi security

my sony dvd player is hooked up to my samsung tv. why do my dvds play in blue color?




Sally


I tried to watch a dvd in my sony dvd player (about 5+ yrs old) that is hooked up to my samsung smart LED TV. The movie was all in blue color. I switched the cables and that didn't work. Any suggestions?


Answer
Your old dvd player more than likely has a component video output (Red, Green and Blue color rca jacks) and an optical audio output. If you are only using one cable for the color instead of 3 then you are not going to see the picture in true colors, just the blue. Look and see what it provides for a video output, one Yellow color rca jack might be provide. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my tv to my wireless router without a WPS button?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment