Friday, December 6, 2013

How to clean the 3 lenses on my projection TV ?

best led tv over 65 inches
 on ... 46WX800U - Detailed Review On The Toshiba 46WX800U | Best 3D TV
best led tv over 65 inches image



flarnt


I have an older 65 inch Hitaci TV (65F59) . The picture has been getting darker over the years with the bright up now to 100%. I assume it's due to dust on the 3 projecter lights inside. I plan to one day take TV apart then clean the dust, dirt, etc.

Does anyone know what to use, how to do it or a link to a website who specializes in big TV's

Thanks



Answer
How old is it?

Rear projection TVs also lose color. I had a 40' rear projection Mitsubishi for 25 years, picture was getting darker and the green beam was fading. $50 for house call, he boosted the green beam and told me that you are better off buying a new LCD, LED or Plasma than spending any more - average life of rear projection is 10-12 years.

Phone an authorized Hitachi TV repair place and talk to a tech. These people have probably dealt with problems like this a lot of times and they could give you what the problem is. Dimming picture likely means dimming lights. They can also let you know about $$$$$ for changing the 3 beams.

It will likely be cheaper to buy a new LCD TV. The new TVs are much easier on the eyes with super sharp print and vibrant colors.

When I purchaaed my 42" LG HD TV I had only wished I bought it much sooner (except I was waiting for prices to come down)

What is the best Plasma to buy in my price range?




killmeded


I recently bought a Sharp Aquos 52 inch LED backlit LC52LE700UN. I returned it because the motion blurring was too much for me to enjoy video games on. I've since decided to use the money to buy a plasma. Could anyone reccommend something in the 1500-2000 range with a comparable picture without the blurring problem?
50+ inches would be preffered.



Answer
Panasonic is the best brand when it comes to Plasma. The G10 or 15 (2009) or the G20 oe 25 for 2010. It is a THX (higher standard quality for videos) certified tv 50". You can actually get an S model
65" for under $2,000 at Costco. They also offer you a 90 day return policy and one extra year of factory warranty. Best Buy with a Magnolia department will have the higher end Panasonic Plasma tvs. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on Panasonic tvs. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to clean the 3 lenses on my projection TV ?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment