Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Best TV brands for 2013? and How reliable VIZION is?




Cihan Y


Hi there,

I will buy a 32" LED TV this weekend. My budget is $300 so I have limited selections. I have heard amazing things about Samsung and Sony. However, many people mentioned VIZIO. It seems like they are pretty good but how reliable they are? I usually have limited money and I plan a long term investment what I mean I plan to use it for at least 2 years. It is the reason I ignore Coby, Emerson, RCA, Sanyo, Proscan and Westinghouse. I found a really good deal on VIZIO but will it be a dissoppointment? or should I stick with Samsung

Note: Sony is out of my range!



Answer
Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. If you read yahoo questions all the time, you will notice 95% of tv problems comes from LCD or LED tv and 95% of those are those bargain price tv. Vizio is considered a bargain price tv that is sold by bargain price department store. There is not much difference between LCD and LED tv. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs. along with the pro and con of each technology. About 3 years ago I was in the market for a 32". I read all the reviews of consumers who purchased one along with viewing the tv at the store. I purchased a Panasonic. Panasonic is the most reliable tv in the market followed by Samsung. Both also have very good customer service support when you have any questions or issue. You can purchase a Panasonic32" LCD for about the same price you are going to pay for the Vizio. Hope this will help you out.

Which is best led tv in 24 inch?

Q.


Answer
The screen size is not so important; it is the brand and model numbers that you need to look at.
http://www.techradar.com/us/news/television/hdtv/best-tv-2013-what-tv-should-you-buy-this-year-709255
http://www.macfh.co.uk/JavaJive/AudioVisualTV/ChooseTV/ChooseTV.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best TV brands for 2013? and How reliable VIZION is?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment