Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Which is the best LED TV in Kolkata with value for money?




dulcie m


I wish to buy an LED TV within a reasonable price around 42 inches please suggest some
good brands



Answer
samsung led tv is the best.concerning value for money onida led tv is also good.

What brand oF LED tv is the best for the money?




Travis





Answer
All the brands mentioned above are good brands indeed. I personally think LG has the best value all around. They don't give too many problems and their quality for price is really good. I myself don't have an LG (I'm a SONY & Panasonic owner) but it is very evident when you see their sets and what they offer. Their Plasmas are perhaps their best value a little cheaper than SAMSUNG and about the sape picture quality.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the best LED TV in Kolkata with value for money?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment