Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Should I get LCD or Plasma TV?




Tony M


Hi I recently had my 50 inch Samsung plasma TV burnt and the repair for that is 700 dollars. So I am think I would rather just go ahead and buy a new one. But the question comes to mind is weather or not I would like LCD or Plasma. I had Plasma and it was fine. It was an amazing gaming experience for my Playstation 3 since I was playing some games in 1080p. Also better off axis viewing. But it seems to me that Plasma do not last very long since mine didn't go for 3 years, and My tv was on most of the time. Especially during the World Cup 2010.

Should I switch to LCD or just buy another Plasma? I don't play games much on my Plasma TV only like once a week or even twice a week, very often I play it, I usually play on my smaller TV. Anyways, I don't have much clue on LCD. Is it good for gaming with ps3 for 1080p and the same gaming experience as my Plasma? What would you recommend? Is plasma now a days good? And long lasting?



Answer
I would recommend a Lcd tv over plasma. LCD tvs have worked great for me and I stick with it for another 2-3 yrs, until the LED tvs price is affordable. There are lot of LED tv being marketed and they are not true LEDs. If you need one now you will pay an arm and a leg. There are others like OLED Tvs which are good but one do not get better than Lcd. So I stick with LCD.

Btw, plasma are also good but lcds are more reliable as far as I know.

Related to gaming and bluray, I have both hooked via hdmi and av receiver. I have Bluray player, xbox 360, wii along with 52 LCD samsung tv. Gaming is awesome so is bluray which plays in 1080p.

Best LED TV for the right price and specs!?




Nate P


I want to purchase an LED tv but I'm trying to find one that matches the right specs and price that I'm looking for. I have probably around 700 solid dollars to spend on a tv. I'd like to have more than 32 inches, 1080p, 120hz, HDMI connection and wifi would be nice, if not, it's not a big deal. I'm trying to find a television with also GREAT quality, noticeable that makes it worth the cash. Please help me out. Thanks. :)


Answer
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004TB4VYC/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1313230148&sr=8-2

That's your specification and Samsung is top end




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get LCD or Plasma TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment