Monday, March 24, 2014

Whats the best tv for under 2500$. I need a HD tv thats good for movies and my PS3.?




Giovanni


Looking for a 1080p 240hz tv that is not too expsenive but is good any ideas
52in or 55 if possible and under 2.5 grand. 1080p 240hz that type of things



Answer
With that budget you can pretty much have your pick of the crop. That's a sizable budget. You can easily get a top tier HDTV for maximizing your PS3 experience.

I would recommend also considering Plasma displays. With that budget you could also easily pursue a Plasma. You would get stronger motion playback over an LCD, even LED LCD. I think at the very least you need to put that into your consideration.

Lastly, make sure you go to a store and look in person. Use advice here or from other online sources in order to narrow down your decision. But make sure you bring your eyes into the equation. Tech specs only mean so much. You have to watch the TV, not the tech specs, so you need to make sure its delivering an image your are happy with. I know people have gone with "weaker" tech specs and come out more satisfied because they ended up with a brand that used an image processor which made better images for their tastes.

Models I'd recommend,

Panasonic TC-P54G10 1080p Plasma - $1,700 Amazon
Panasonic TC-P54V10 1080p Plasma - $2,400 Amazon ($2159 ABC Warehouse)
- quite possibly the single best 54" TVs on the market, the V series adds some additional contrast, but the G10 is still a flagship quality TV

PANASONIC TCP58V10 58" 1080p Plasma - $2459 ABC Warehouse
- basically the single best 58" TV you can own

Sony KDL-52XBR9 52" 1080p 240Hz LCD - $2,200 Amazon / ABC Warehouse
Samsung UN46B8000 46" 1080p 240Hz LCD - $2,200 Amazon
- these are amongst the top of the line in LCD offerings out there within your budget

In general, with your budget, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, those are your go to options. LG and Sharp might be worth some consideration as well. But I think I'd still stick it out with the first three. And frankly, I'd definitely go Plasma at the sizes you're looking at.

Panasonic Viera plasmas don't suffer from burn-in. They are way beyond that. If you get one and are concerned about that (the typical fear of Plasma), then just follow the common conditioning procedures. No gaming on it for the first 50 hours. Keep the brightness and contrast (picture) settings cranked down for the first 100-200 hours and then optimize. After that you have the best of the best in HDTV experience.

Good gaming monitor/tv that is cheap? Hoping $200 or less.?




Rio


I'm definitely on a low budget but today is the best time of the year to get some tech stuff and I was hoping to get a second monitor for my computer. I want a monitor/tv has a decent monitor specs, 20-26" preferrably, specs: 1920x1080 1080p, 5 ms or lower(10 ms tops), with the option of it as a tv or plug in my PS3/360 so an HDMI port(or 2) would be great.

I tried searching for some already and I found some monitors under 200, Dell U2311H or the Dell U2312HM but I found out they don't have an HDMI output. If you guys could possibly find a monitor with a HDMI port, with 5 ms or even lower, and around the same price below $200 if possible, then I would be forever grateful.



Answer
now, for no LED would be this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236059

with LED (less power consumption/more efficient) (on sale)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236175

The no LED version does consume more power and is more expensive, but has a better brightness (250 cd/m2 vs 300 cd/m2)
I personally went with the LCD version as electricity is very cheap where i am from and it used to be cheaper (and it will go back to being cheaper after the sale)

so my suggestion would be to go with the LED if you're going to buy before the sale ends. otherwise, go with the LCD.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best tv for under 2500$. I need a HD tv thats good for movies and my PS3.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment