Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Can i get 40inch led Tv for 900$ of singapore ?plz tell the brands also..?




Shaahid





Answer
Yes, maybe a 42" LED TV during electronic fairs held almost every month and Sales by several Electronic stores during weekends.. Cannot get SMART TV lah, but normal sure can get. Go for Korea TV, like Samsung and LG or Korea-made LED panels, used by several Japanese brands and local brands.

What tv should I buy? LED, LCD, or combination LCD/LED?




James


Are the pictures in LED's sharp and colorful like LCD? Will I have problems with a combination LCD/LED like with a LCD? My Toshiba Regaza won't power up, it's a little over 3 years old and hasn't been used much the last two years. I was told "3 yrs old is getting pretty old for those tv's." Will LED's last any longer? (I was told the problem with the Toshiba Regaza is probably a $3 capcitor, but it wasn't worth fixing because repairment get $100 an hour. I got it from my godfather's estate very cheap, but new that tv sells for about $950. It's a 32")
Right now, LCD's are selling REALLY reasonables. LED's are supposed to last longer, but are pretty high priced. Saw a nice combo LED/LCD Toshiba 24" , but don't know if I should have anything to do with LCD ANYthing!!! I just don't understand these tvs, but sure love the picture quality of the Toshiba.



Answer
LED tvs are LCD tv's they are just back lit by and led light source instead of a fluorescent light source.

I would not buy another toshiba if I were you if your only made it 3 years before crapping out.

The LED's do last longer some have 20 year warranties, but if you only plan on keeping it a few years then dumping it it don't matter much.

The power supply is toast in your old one and it will cost less to fix it than replace it I would bet so I might get it fixed if it will only cost no more than 200 bucks. More than that start looking for another tv, because 32" class flat screens have came way down from 950 bucks.

Get a hold of a soldering iron and repair the tv yourself and it will only cost 3 bucks an a little time to fix. If it is a blown cap you should be able to locate it and remove it easy.

I have had my Sony Bravia 32" about 3 years and it is a traditional LCD no trouble yet, and it has a 20 year warranty on the screen, so I am not worried, my other tv is a Phillips Plasma TV and it is a 2008 model works like brand new, it is on right now, I got it from work for 50 bucks about a year ago it is a nice 50" .

Also consider the cheaper ones at Wal-Mart, Target, etc... they have the same picture quality and warranty as the high end models for a lot less, if you are trying to be money savvy, and if the factory warranty is not enough protection for you get an extended warranty for an extra 30-60 bucks, and it will cover it for even longer just in case.

I bought a 22" Vizio from Wal-mart and I am using it as my computer monitor and speakers right now, I have had it about a year, it was cheaper than buying a new 22" computer monitor, and works just as well.

The new tvs are better than the old CRT's in just about every way, energy wise, weight, picture quality, I could go on but you get the point. You just drew the short straw on the one you got, there are bad ones in all brands, if you buy another one of the same brand and kind it may last a life time with no problems. Remember there are duds out there and it sucks when you get one trust me I know I have had my share of expensive paperweights right out of the box ( not talking about just tv's I am talking about anything here).

Estate sales and Auctions are risky because you are buying things as is, and if it is broken when you buy it well you are stuck with it and out the money, I bought a broken gun once at an auction I paid 120 bucks for it, thought it was a good deal, went out to shoot it, and about hurt myself when the cylinder timing was off and lead spray came out from between the cylinder and barrel. The gun was useless and not safe, and I took it to a repair shop and the guy laughed at me for paying 120 bucks for it he said it was only worth about 40 in good condition oops!
Needless to say mine was dangerous and worthless it met its fate at the receiving end of my 10lb sledge hammer!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i get 40inch led Tv for 900$ of singapore ?plz tell the brands also..?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment