Thursday, March 6, 2014

Can i play pc game like call of duty on my samsung 24" 1080p led tv?




Tuhin


I hav laptop, but i dont want to play game through my lappy, coz my fnd say laptops processor are not for gameing, processor can be distory


Answer
Of course you can play (if you have old laptop, it won't fit any new TV connection), if you have HDTV or something to plug in on TV.

Depends on the game and laptop Specs.

It doesn't need very much specs of about videos (on PC) to watch on TV.

Of course, you will see the Desktop on TV first.

Gaming pc or 47'' 3d led tv with xbox 360?







i have a ps3 already, but i could also get an amazing gaming pc


Answer
Go with the PC, because the Xbox is just an equivalent to the PS3. The PC will be good for games like Battlefield 3 and Arma 3 when they come out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i play pc game like call of duty on my samsung 24" 1080p led tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment