Saturday, March 8, 2014

The New Samsung LED TV's?




Devon Stee


So i want a new big tv because i just got dumped by my fiance and i am selling the engagement ring and i have decided to get my self a kick ass tv lol.

I have heard about these new led tv's being bright as hell and crystal clear and everything but they are a little pricey. I want like a 55 inch or so. Is it worth it? I think they are like 2700 right now i was originally looking at a plasma or lcd until my friend mentioned this and was like it is amazing and you have to buy one!

Any thoughts or help would be nice, thanks in advanced!



Answer
I disagree with above poster. Led is way better than lcd & plasma.
As the best brand for led, I would say samsung is the best followed by sony & sharp.

I don't have led (I only have lcds & plasma) but when I compared led with lcd & plasma on electronic shop, I can see clearly that led is way better than lcd & plasma. They used xbox 360 games & bluray movies as references. As for the tv comparison; they use samsung led, lcd, & plasma.

What's a good soundbar for my 26 inch LED Tv?




highground


I just got the Vizio E260MV 26 inch LED tv for one of the rooms in my home. I want to purchase a soundbar or small powered speakers for it. I was looking at the VIZIO VSB200 soundbar, but it's too big at 39 inches. I am looking for something more suitable for a 26 inch tv and that uses an optical audio cable to connect. Something less than $200.


Answer
There are a bunch of sound bar reviews from this link. Unfortunately, sound bars typically are sized for 37-40" TVs and bigger. I think in each review, the author does list the bar's dimensions.

http://www.hometheater.com/category/soundbar-reviews




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The New Samsung LED TV's?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment