Friday, March 7, 2014

I need help with new HD TV?




John


I recently purchased this TV to replace my old one (which was small and very low quality.)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Westinghouse---40%26%2334%3B-Class-(40%26%2334%3B-Diag.)---LED---1080p---120Hz---HDTV/5290913.p?id=1218703261042&skuId=5290913

I bought the TV to use with my xbox. After playing for a few days I noticed that the controls seemed delayed compared to my old TV. For example, when I look one way It seems as if it take a long time for the screen to move that way too. Is there a way to fix this? I am currently using a composite cord, so would a HDMI be better?



Answer
You need to turn off the 120 Hz stuff.

Page 33 of the manual http://westinghousedigital.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/UW40TSeries_UM-1212.pdf mentions game mode.

plasma or lcd? i need help!?




Jonny


so im getting a tv friday for my bedroom, i dont know if i should get a plasma or an lcd. i play alot of xbox games and im a sports fanatic. i watch football every sunday and ect, i also watch movies. which do you perfer?


Answer
People who dont own or work on TVs should say its MY Opinion not answer as FACT.

I have had Plasmas for years and there isnt any burn in anymore even hardly any minor IR or image retention, which goes away after a minute, there is no gas to recharge, all MYTHS!As long as I have my Plasmas I play games all the time issue free in 3D also, even if you leave a static image on for a week,Read the forums WIKI Plasma Myths.About the only non myth is Plasma uses more energy but look it up its negligible at best!
As a matter of FACT I just replaced a new LG LED Panel for a burned image from a bad panel not burn in and that's LED,yes they get static image burns also & dead pixels like on a PC screen.

I have a Panasonic VT 50 Plasma and a Samsung E8000 and both are better then any LED Ive seen except the new Sharp ELITE & Sony XBR929 series which cost over twice as much.

Any videophile will tell you Plasma has the best blacks the fastest motion best non saturated colors and natural picture quality of any technology,when OLED comes out later perhaps Plasma will finally be beaten but anyone who knows TVs & Tech knows plasma has won TV of the year over a decade at E3 and still the highest rated TV of all time is the Pioneer ELITE Plasma,still after 7 years!
Sharp bought pioneers ELITE Tech and produces 2012s E3 winner the Sharp Elite which beat the Panasonic by 1 point and samsung by 2.Not a big difference.

Get a nice Panasonic st50 or a samsung E series Plasma and calibrate it and see with your own eyes what all the professionals own & why.I had a new LG LED for a few days I couldn't handle the brightness pops and halo effect soap opera colors etc.

Read AVS Forums! & Top10TVs.com & C-Net TVs,E3 best Tvs of all time & many more.Don't take my word read the pro forums.Pioneer Plasma won 9 years Panasonic Plasma won the last few after,and yes I have been to Vegas E3 many times.The new OLEDs are Amazing from LG & Samsung,However they will retail at 10,000 dollars at launch late 2012.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help with new HD TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment