Friday, May 23, 2014

best 32 inches led tv in india?




avi


I got confused after checking many TV Review Websites and finally want an expert advice regarding this. I want value for money product. My budget is 45,000 -/


Answer
Hi, I just bought a 32 inch LCD TV of Videocon two days ago just for Rs.24000. Let me give you some advice regarding LED and LCD TV's.

I saw LCD and LED TV's of all brands with all technical details.
My advice to you that don't buy LED TV. There is nothing available like original LED TV's in India. They are almost fake. Buying LED TV would be a total waste of money. You won't get the natural color appearance in LED TV and they usually are in the range of Rs.50000.

You should only go with the FULL HD 1080 LCD TV.

In LCD's also, let me tell you that you should go only with the LCD's of Videocon. No doubt, the LCD TV's of Samsung, Sansui and Sony are also very good, but they will charge you 10-20 thousand more for the same TV. Why give more money only for brand name when you are getting the same TV at a much lower cost.

So I would advice you to buy Videocon LCD TV if you want it low cost and best. Buy LCD of VRL series and not VLL series. I guarantee you 100% satisfaction, as I myself have bought it.

LED is a complete waste of money. Sony has taken back 1000 LED TV's back due to defects. Buying LED would be advisable only after 1-2 years.

Though if you want to buy LED anyway, you must only buy of Sony and no other company like Videocon. But I don't think LED's come in the range of 45000 Rs.

The best one in LCD would be Videocon VRL 32EBN or VRL32 FBM or VRL32GBM. I have bought EBN series.

Thanks, hope it helps you in buying.

best led tv in india?




Gaurav





Answer
At this festive season, Market got much variety of- LED, 3D, LCD at that point we got good range to select our choice.Through demonstration of LED & 3D, I recommend the best

Samsung 40 inch "LED" TV---

Samsung UA40C6200UR 40-inch LED TV Price â Rs.83,000 (Best Buy- Hyderabad)

Samsung 46 inch "3D" TV---

Samsung UA40C7000WR 40-inch 3D TV Price â Rs.1,11,000 (Best Buy- Hyderabad)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best 32 inches led tv in india?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment