Saturday, May 24, 2014

Looking for 42 Inch LED 3D Smart TV To India, pl suggest model which works in india ?




Nice


Looking for 42 Inch LED 3D Smart TV To India

I want to buy 3D LED smart 42 inch TV with wireless internet connectivity and other advanced features. Pl suggest me model No. India uses a different TV signal encoding method (PAL), whereas US and Korea uses NTSC TV signal. Pl also tell me how to convert PAL to NTSC in India to get HD channels on an awesome TV



Answer
Hi Nice, LG WRman Sherlock here,

With all the features that you have in mind, my suggestion would be to have a look at LG 42" LM7600 Smart 3D TV. The TV has passive 3D technology which makes 3D viewing a pleasure with the lightweight glasses provided.

LG's Smart TV interface is simplistic and easily customizable and the ecosystem is ever growing. And you also get wireless connectivity with inbuilt Wi Fi and Wi Di along with Smartshare that allows DLNA setup between your different Smart devices.

If you do purchase your TV in USA or Korea, my suggestion would be to buy a PAL to NTSC converter along with it before relocating to India. Alternatively, you can also think about purchasing the TV from India itself to avoid the compatibility and support hassles.


Check this link for more details about this LG 3D Smart TV - http://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-42LM7600-3d-tv

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Reg. Sony 46"LED TV (XBR-46HX929)?




SaravanaKu


I have bought Sony 46"LED TV (XBR-46HX929) in USA. I would be leaving for India soon. If I carry this TV, will it work in India w.r.t. various indian telecast(Channels)? I have done necesary setup for power conversion from 240V to 120V.


Answer
in india
digital system is dvb
sound for analog 5.5 mhz.
color system pal.

in usa
digital system atsc.
sound for analog 4.5 mhz.
color system ntsc .
in my opinion sell it in usa and buy a new one in india .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for 42 Inch LED 3D Smart TV To India, pl suggest model which works in india ?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment