Monday, May 19, 2014

My New HDTV is not working well with my Xbox, someone please help?!?




Gthdude600


I bought a new Insignia 46" LED HDTV (1080p) (120hz) from Best Buy last night. I tried hooking up my xbox and everything went great until i got into the game. The game I was playing was Call of Duty: Black Ops. Everytime I hit the controller to move my person there was about a 1 or 2 second delay before i actually moved.(this never happened on my old analog tv, or on my 33" Sharp LCD HDTV). The movement also seemed like it lagged a lot and made me have motion sickness and I almost threw up. I invited a couple friends over and they said they felt sick after moving around in the game for a while. I tried changing all the settings so that my Xbox was set up for 1080p HDTV, widescreen, then i tried 720p, 420p, even standard definition and it still did not work. I switched the flip on the xbox cord from HDTV to TV and back again but that did not do anything either. Please tell me if there is anything I can do! Thanks so much!


Answer
thats most likely not not ur tv it is probably your connection try moving your router closer to your xbox or reseting the router. make sure your tv is on hdmi and unplug everything on xbox and plug back in. hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My New HDTV is not working well with my Xbox, someone please help?!?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment