Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Does anyone know good TVs?




me and my


what are some good TVs to get nothing big just something for my room anyone know a good cheap flat screen nothing big just something in my room that's good for games (also not a dark pic)


Answer
Samsung 32" 4003 led display. Solid tv with a pretty good response for gaming. Very good reviews. $269 bestbuy.

How to get my Samsung 4003 LED TV from black & white to color?




Cygaelle -


We just bought a Samsung 4003 LED TV and we connected it to the Fios box and everything and I can watch TV, But it's in black and white. What settings do I have to change or what do I have to do to get it my broadcasting in color?


Answer
I would check all of your connections. Make sure they are all in the right jacks and connected solidly. I've never heard of a setting on a tv that selects only black and white but it might be worth checking. Have you tried a diskplayer? Is it in color? Are you using an HDMI cable or the coax inputs?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know good TVs?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment