Monday, June 2, 2014

TV HELP! I have no clue about TV's and I'm going to be buying one.?




allylav


My sister has a TV that burns if its left on a certain image for to long. I forget what its called but I defiantly don't want that kind. I'm looking into something around 50". Not sure what brand yet but something like samsung or HP or Toshiba sounds good. (got any better?) I'm not looking for any crazy extras I just want at least two places available for me to attach my PS3 and DVD player. I'm looking for it in a black. I'm going to be hanging it on a wall.

I'm pretty much just asking what would be a best choice for someone who wants an old fashion(figuratively) flat screen TV. That doesn't have any of the neat 3D effects :P or any grand bullsh!t. If you don't have any specifics just give a hypothetical TV that I should look for.

Give whatever info you can.

Thanks alot! :D



Answer
I've looked at all kinds of TVs and own the four major types (DLP, Plasma, LED, LCD)...I haven't seen any of the obscure stuff like LCoS or Laser.

I use four brands, which are Panasonic (Plasma), Samsung (LCD), Sony (LED), and Mitsubishi (DLP).

I can say the Panasonic Plasma is probably the best value for your money. You won't get any blown pixels (LCD), motion 'blocking' (LED) and it should last a good long time.

You WILL need a solid HDMI input (like a monster) with a lot of shielding -- I like the 1000 but you can get away with an 800, especially if you plan on watching Blu-Ray. This also helps a BIT with motion 'blocking.'

You CAN get a 3D one for about 3 grand, but you can get a 50-inch that's black and wall-mountable (they all are with a kit), for about half that, or less online.

Good luck!

LCD, LED or Plasma for gaming?




me123


We're getting a new tv soon (it's going into the room with the PS3), and it's going to be 40-42". For gaming, should we get a Plasma, LED or LCD? LCD seem the cheapest for the best reviews, and I can't find any decent plasmas on amazon that aren't over 500 quid. LED seems too expensive.

I suppose my real question is: Is a 50 Hz 40 inch LCD which has a cheap price but GREAT reviews worth getting for gaming?

Thanks



Answer
if you use LED you will have the best gaming experience, but it is not worth it, bc now is coming out O-LED, that is flexible LED, so the LED price will drop ;D
so i would get a 1080i projector, bc it is a 1080, you can take it anywhere and it can project up to 300"
its a better deal i think...
if you cant afford it, get a 100 hz LCD bc now PS3 has 3D
ps: if you have a 100hz tv, you can use nVidia's 3D kit on your pc too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: TV HELP! I have no clue about TV's and I'm going to be buying one.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment