Monday, June 2, 2014

I am wanting to by a 40" Sony or Samsung tv, its refresh rate must be at least 100Hz?




Demetrius


Any suggestions on which model to buy or where to buy one? Eg JB Hi fi or Grays online ect.
I don't mind if it's LED, LCD or plasma. I have done a fair bit of research but all the 100hz tv's are about the $1000, and I'm just a poor uni student.



Answer
if you have done some research you would know that sony tv's are NOT that good and panasonic plasma tv's are

and i would get a panasonic plasma tv with 600hz with a response time of 0.001ms compared to led/lcd tv's which have a response time of 2-8ms which will make them motion blur when playing games or watching sports and fast action based films

How to use a 100 hz tv for gaming ?







I just bought a 40" hisense led LCD tv with 100hz vivid motion. I use it for games like mw3 lol :P but yeh during gameplay when u turn it gets blurry, and I asked the guy at jb hi fi how to fix that and he said I have to change the options on the tv coz the settings are standard. Anyone know what it is I change ??? Btw I looked in the manual but couldn't find anything :/


Answer
You have to change the TV refresh rate




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am wanting to by a 40" Sony or Samsung tv, its refresh rate must be at least 100Hz?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment