Friday, June 6, 2014

Best 19-22 inch LED-LCD tv?




Adam


I am getting a new tv for my room tomorrow...
I was wondering should I get a 22 inch samsung, 19 inch dynex, a phillips, or a sanyo?
all 720p and 70hertz...
I dont know much about tvs, which is best??
is it smart to get a refurbished one?

10 pts!!!!! thanks!!!!



Answer
26 " lg tv. 1080i on air,cmpt etc and 1080p on hdmi. 60hertz. i forgot the model and price but best quality. i would not recommend a refurbished on because if 1 week it works and another doesnt and plus its cheaply repaired. i know cause i learned it the hard way. ALL WAYS i mean ALL WAYS get a new tv not refurbished

Gaming on a 19" inch led tv?




Sebastian


Would i be able to do this and still get good resolution. ATM I'm using a 15,6 inch laptop screen.


Answer
The resolution from any source on a screen that small will be excellent. A bigger concern is the set's specs that are important for gaming: a refresh rate of 120 hz or more (100 in Europe) and a response time something less than 5 or 6 ms., and 2 ms. is better.

These are upgrades to any basic LED/LCD set, but they are important in gaming or in watching fast-action sports.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best 19-22 inch LED-LCD tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment