Sunday, June 15, 2014

Im looking to buy an LED TV. I know of the makers: LG and Samsung. Which one has the best picture?




Vishal Sha


Im looking to buy an LED TV. I know of the makers: LG and Samsung. Which one has the best picture?


Answer
LED is very similar to LCD as far as looks and reception.. It's just thinner...It also has poor side to side viewing, and slow response time on fast motion..But if you insist, go for it. For the money, I like the excellent response and features of a plasma..with very wide viewing angles, and fast response...good colors..good blacks..no lag/blurr...

who makes the best led TV's?




Lipiew


It looks like samsung and sony are the best so far, any preference or any company better than the other. I'm looking at the 50 inch models at 240 hz. I bought a Philips about 4 years ago and will never buy another low end tv.


Answer
Sharp new " quattron " RGB+Y LED TV is excellence as this moment.
http://hardwarezone.com/features/view/51961
no other use such display technology as this moment.
really excellence !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Im looking to buy an LED TV. I know of the makers: LG and Samsung. Which one has the best picture?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment