Sunday, June 15, 2014

Screen problem with LG Led TV 55 inch?




Larhalt


hi! In the past few weeks I started to notice a division exactly at the center of my LG 55inch led tv, it's like a small variation on the brightness and contrast between the left and the right sides of the screen (I believe this might be because since the tv screen is so large maybe it is made of 2 separate screens, i get that) but its getting on my nerves and I think it might be some sort of malfunction.. sometimes it isn't noticeable while others it can be seen from miles away! I don't know if I'm explaining myself (sorry, english isn't my mother language)... do you know if this is a problem?? should I have the TV checked??


Answer
That is absolutely not normal,you dont say if it's under warranty,if so call LG for service repair.If not look up on the forums or google your issue.LG and LED have many common issues wuth backlight problems brightness pops level color uneven brightness etc.

You have either a lighting algorithm issue or an electronic board issue there are 3 boards on that TV and voltages should be checked.

Actually the whole set up should be tested and adjusted by a Professional.

burn in on 32 inch led vizio tv?




Jordan L


i have my computer plugged to it and i want to leave my screen saver on it because i have a really cool one. it eventually changes the whole screen in about 1 min. will my tv still get the burn in problem if i have a screen saver.


Answer
LED TVs are actually LCD TVs with LED backlights, so they're about as susceptible to burn-in as a modern computer monitor.

In other words, not at all




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Screen problem with LG Led TV 55 inch?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment