Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Large dark spot on my LCD TV?




Steve


There is about 3 large dark spots on my TV one is on the top right down the middle and the other two are on the left and right sides what is this?
I can't get a good photo of it but it isn't really noticeable against a black background but against a white blue or red background it is like a big almost dust stain looking mark on the middle of the screen. I have cleaned the T.V over and over to no avail.
The area is to big to be dead pixels and it doesn't look the same.



Answer
Sounds like some of your pixels are dying.

I have an 32" LCD tv that has visible light dark spots on them. How do i clean them off?




Ju@nDaKiDD


?
There really visible when the screen is showing something with a white background.
wow stop spamming natural beauty.



Answer
Please make sure if this spot is outside of your TV, if so maybe you can clean it.
But If it's come from the inside, this is call Mura, usually cause by strong physical press against the screen (damage the cell). This one can't be repaired and need to replace the whole LCD panel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Large dark spot on my LCD TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment