Saturday, June 21, 2014

Is hisense a decent brand?




Kurt


Im looking at buying a 32inch full hd led tv. My main use for it will be gaming and and just watching tv.I was browsing a store where I saw a hisense tv that had everything I was looking for and was very reasonably priced and the picture quality was good. Do you think that it will be a smart buy or just a bad cheap quality tv?


Answer
Actually Kurt... your friends below are actually wrong. Do some research first. Hisense have been the #1 TV sold in China for decades. They're are what Samsung is to South Korea. Just starting to boom in the USA now, but have been building a solid reputation globally. They get a lot of criticism due to the fact they're manufactured in China, but that's peoples aversion to 'made in China'. And that's fine, they understand that, but they back up their product 100% through top design quality and service. Hisense stand for value for your dollar. Sure the brand name isn't there yet but 10 years ago neither was Samsung or LG.
Gee whiz I should work for them I guess, it just frustrates me when people comment whilst being ill informed... I've had a Hisense TV in Australia now for 7 years and it hasn't missed a beat.

Hisense LED TV power problem!?




Cross


I bought this tv 4 days ago and all of the sudden it wont turn on, the red standby lights is on but when i press the remote or on the tv power button nothing turns it on, Its practically brand new what could be the problem?
Remote is good, tv power button will not work either, when listening closely to the tv seems like it makes clicking sound when on standby mode not sure if theres a short or some other problem



Answer
push POWER button on tv.......bad remote .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is hisense a decent brand?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment